Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It May Be Raining, But The Son Is Still Shinning.



Because Even When The Clouds Cover The Sun, The Light Still Shines Even When We Can't See It...


Here are some pictures that I took about a week ago :)




It wasn't raining when I took the above picture, but I think it did rain a little that day.... and then the sun decided to show itself again.... just like this.

Let God's love be your blue sky. Whatever may come your way, whether rain or shine, let His love guide you, comfort you, give you peace, hope, love, life, joy...etc.

Hmm, this is just one of my many rants, and even though it's not going to be long, I wonder if it'll help someone to see God more? Even if it helps just one person, I'll be joyed to hear about it!! That is if they so choose to tell me about it.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” -John 16:33

- Katelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment