Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Don't Say Good-Bye

It's hard to type this when it seems like some people have said good-bye to you... It seems like two important people have walked out on me.

1. A friend
2. A parent

for number one, I won't go into detail too much about. but it hurts... very much so. I don't know why anyone would let something so stupid happen and just throw the ENTIRE relationship away.

If that happens, then that relationship wasn't "important" enough to work together and try to save it... no matter what. That's what friends do, or should do... that is if they truly care about eachother enough to work things out and forgive eachother. Or am I wrong? Because I don't think so... all those words seem like the exact same ones I heard from a youth leader in the hallway at Dare 2 Share in Lincoln on Saturday night... and believe me, I was willing to fix whatever was wrong, but every time I tried, I got yelled at... which made it harder than need be.

Things are changing
It seems strange and
I need to figure this out
You've got your life
I got mine
But you're all I cared about

Yesterday we were laughing
Today I'm left here asking
Where has all the time gone now
I'm left alone somehow
Growing up and getting older
I don't want to believe it's over


it's hard for me and I know situations like these still affect my life and relationships... that's why I don't like forming any attachments with people, because I'm scared they'll leave just like the others have...

(that's not the best ending, but I had to vent. get over it)


- Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment