Sunday, March 21, 2010

Please Read :'(

words can't explain how I feel right now... ever since Dare2Share in Lincoln, life has been, well, extremely extremely hard. (Yes, I know I put that word there twice... do you get the point? because ALOT of people I know don't... and you are probably one of them.) The friend I had come with me to the conference, well, she used me so she could stay with a friend there in Lincoln... and our friendship is well, over. She didn't want to talk to me about what I did(n't do) Friday night. (2/26/10) That's not the whole story about what happened there, but on Saturday night, she left, with permission... no one wanted to make the rest of the trip crappy. and when I got back into the room, I wasn't too happy... I started to cry, and Britney (amazing girl who I didn't know who sat in front of me) came back there and prayed for me while Greg was talking. (thanks, Britney!) and then maybe 5 minutes later, I was called to the stage by Greg. and I have NO clue what he said then or throughout the conference. :'(

Being called up to the stage, wasn't anything that I wanted at that moment... but it was cool even though I have no idea what he said... my mind was racing because of this way-to-convient-drama crap happened. I'm not mad at Greg, I'm mad because the drama shouldn't have happened.... and I'm mad because people have been ignoring me... they're not listening and not helping. I give encouragement, why not throw some my way? huh?

and 3 days after that, at school, in self development, we took a field trip to a prison in Cameron, Missouri... and I HATED it. I got yelled at like 4 times and nearly cried the fourth.... I don't get yelled at like that.

and the monday after the prison thing, I read a text from my grandpa telling my mom this 'You need to tell Kevin he needs to tell kt he's getting married again." Yeah, not how I wanted to find that out. I was supposed to go have lunch with him, my almost step mom, and my sister on the saturday that I was at dare2share... and I would've found out then from HIM. He himself should've told me... oh and he knows I'm a little ticked off at him too. & I was supposed to go have lunch with him on satuday 3/13/10, but he texted me and said he's "sick" and asked if we could have lunch tomorrow, that came and went. nothing happened. (Stop making promises you can't keep...)

all of this is hard for me to handle... it seems like EVERYONE (almost) has walked out on me... Ifeel like I'm being ignored when I say something like this. Don't just say "I'll pray for you." actually HELP me...throw some encouragement this way.

because with all of this crap, I've cried like every day. atleast 2-3 times a day maybe.... unless I'm actually in a good mood... and that hasn't happened much at all since d2s.

Please,help me and don't "ignore" me like OTHER people have.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly I am not sure what to say. The only thing I can relate to here is being upset with your brother. But as I think about it, Greg called you up to the stage, and though you cannot remember what was said; I would bet that he prayed for you, and probably still is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Jack: thanks... but I don't have a brother lol... it was my dad that's getting married again. (: I'm glad that Greg did that... even though he wasn't planning on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well, I guess I cannot really relate...and I am glad he did that as well. It sounds like a great encouragement.

    ReplyDelete