Saturday, June 4, 2011

There Could Never Be A More Beautiful You ♥



Today has just been one of "those days" where I just don't feel my self-worth. I don't even feel like this post, or my writings will make much of a difference... I don't know, my feelings are just feelings. They're a lot like shifting sand. They come and they go. They never stay long. Although they would love to I'm sure. My feelings change, and no matter what I'm feeling or how much it changes - God never does. He's the same always. He still loves me even if I don't feel like He does.

I don't know who this post will impact. Maybe it'll help me.. Because I don't want to be fake and act like I've "got it together." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that no one's got it together. I know I don't have it all together, and I know I'm not "magazine type." But in this world, no one seems to magazine type. It's all just photoshopped into our own fallen view of perfection. I stopped looking at those magazines when I found out they were just photoshopped.. And it bothers me to see girls compare themselves with someone who simply doesn't exist.. It just seems to be some beauty battle... and no one seems to be winning.

In this world, it's tough being female. We're just expected to jump through hoops,
and starve ourselves/or purge what we eat... it's crazy. and it's just stupid. and it frustrates me.

Today just a day that I don't feel beautiful.
although I know who I am in Christ, this world brings trouble.. Just like Jesus said it does.. but He also said we are to take heart because He's overcome the world.. No matter what I feel, truth still stands no matter what I may feel. It's not about me, It's about Him.. and in Him, and Him alone, is exactly where I find who I'm called to be.. and in Him, I find what truly matters.. In Him, and to Him, I'm beautiful. and Nothing in this fallen world can change that. ♥

I honestly think I just needed to vent.. (:
I feel so much better now(:



p.s I also I have an unspoken prayer request... Pray for me please. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment