Tuesday, October 12, 2010

just a rant...

Made me think of how incredible God is. He's reminded me so many times this year alone that He loves me, and that He's never left my side. He's with me in my times of joy and in my times of deep hurt. He means what He has said. It's just as true then, as it is now... He's not only a God of Love but He's a Just God... and because He is a Just God, He had to punish sin, so He sent His one and only son to die for me and for you so we wouldn't have to live seperated from Him, and die without Him and spend an eternity in Hell seperated from His love. Eternity was described once as, if you put an ant onto a steel ball, make it go around it til it has trampled it into dust, and that represents the first day of eternity. Check out this video I found on Youtube of Greg Stier talking to teenagers at a Dare2Share conference during the Blaze tour... (If Hell doesn't bother you, you clearly haven't done your homework... Hell should and needs to bother you.) ... NOTE: He doesn't come to the stage til it hits 3 minutes... but it's really good. Hell cannot and will not be ignored... it's the place that people who do not know and accept Jesus will go... watch this video, and I want you to be bothered by Hell.






Tell your friends about Jesus today. Not tomorrow. Today! Once they die, eternity cannot be changed... SHARE JESUS!

Remember the saddest verse when you look at those people you see who do not know Jesus, and imagine a "Bound For Hell" sign on their forehead...

"9They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power" 2 Thes. 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment