Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just A Rant... Nothing More.

I have some things that are going through my mind, and I'm trying to get them all in order so I can write them out and make them make sense... :) so maybe it won't make you feel like you're lost inside my mind. Or I'm lost in there? well whatever, I seem to get whatever is up there out clearly. I don't know, but I guess I just want to write about how incredible God has been in my life. I never seem to have seen the last of His awesomeness.

If anyone is aware, that is if you were paying any attention, I recently got some glasses. And not only am I glad I can see a lot better now, but the thing that I really like is being able to see the pretty things that God created better. :) Like for me, I love fall and the pretty colors of the leaves... but hate when they fall off.

Here's a picture (or two) that I took with my phone today of the sky and some tress and what not...



It's not that with these glasses on, that I'm not more amazed at all the things God has made, it's that I am.. and that the same God that created all of this, loves me. and cares about my tinyest problems... let me tell you a little story that happened yesterday at my grandparents house.. here's my little idea that I thought would work.. but it didn't go too well. But I got something awesome out of it. (:

Yesterday, I decided that I wanted to go over to my grandparents house, and bring my kitty Cinderella with me so she could "play" with her brother and sister... poor cat ended up scared for her little life. I showed her where the litter box was, and she stayed in there for awhile, because I wasn't about to get her out... and so I went back up stairs, and a few hours later, we all wondered where she was at  because we haven't seen her for awhile.. and so we where searching for her for about 30minutes.. only to find her behind the furnace thing downstairs and hissing at my grandpa when he was trying to get her... I've never seen her that scared before!

Believe it or not, I prayed that God would let us find her in the house... and we did. After I was thinking about it and the fact that God cares. He cares about our small problems just like He does about our little ones. If anyone knows me, or little facts about me, they should know that I've had some huge problems to face... and this little problem made me think that God really does care, and He's not just saying it... He truly does care a lot more than I'm able to understand. If He cares about my little problem, then how much does He care about my big ones?

I've been through some pretty tough things in my young life, that well, I don't like saying this, but it's true and I can't deny it... They've been extremely tough for me to the very point where I really didn't want to live anymore. At times it felt like God was distant and that He had forgot what to do with me... My feelings lied to me like always, God was and is always there with me. and He's proven that so many times. And when I  healed from feeling like I stepped into Hell, God showed me that when I felt at my lowest and at my very breaking point, He was there to catch my fall. I guess I had to lose everything just to find out that He was always there and that it was Him who kept me going even when I didn't even feel like waking up to another crappy day of feeling abandoned. He was the One who taught me so much through that tough time in my life.

He's still teaching me things. I'm not done learning yet.

but for now, I must go to bed.. so I can somehow manage to wake up at 6:15 a.m. (:

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful and powerful Sweety!
    Not at all unfamilar territory.
    But its so great to see God at work in the little things. Just to think that little stuff would even matter to the actual Creator of the universe...the One Who simply spoke and LIFE lept into being! To think that a Great Big All-Powerful God would even be interested, let alone involve Himself in my LITTLE (comparetively) Insignifigant problems...just BLOWS my mind!

    Thanks for the pics AND for the reminders. :)

    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ps hope u made it to school ok. ;)

    ReplyDelete