Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm UN'd. Are You? 116!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. - Romans 1:16

So there's this song, that is my absolute favorite. It describes me :)



For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. - Romans 1:16

UN'd.
  • UNashamed.
  • UNcool.
  • UNalone
  • UNleashed.

See, it's something that I don't mind being. :)

Yes, I'm UNashamed. (Romans 1:16) Yes, I'm UNcool. (1 Corinthians 1:18, Matthew 10:39) Yes, I'm UNalone. (Hebrews 13:5) Yes, I'm UNleashed. (Matthew 28:18-20) And you should be too!

anyways, I got to go to youth group. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment