Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just Once More...

Right now, I'm not even sure what my mood is... But I'm pretty sure it's a combination of being stressed, confused, and feeling rushed and lossing time that I can't get back..

But it feels like if I get stressed out a tad bit more, I'll really want to quit. and it feels like if I'm shown why I even started this campus ministry thing to start with, I'll keep at it no matter what. But it seems to be more of the first one in my case.

Just once more, can't someone tell me why I've started it cause I seem to have forgotten? through being stressed out, because teachers don't know, and WILL NOT know the answer to their question of 'why'...

my heart should have came with a warning sign saying: WARNING: THIS HEART IS FRAGILE. HANDLE WITH LOVE. (but i guess people don't read labels anymore?)

I needed to vent anyways... night.


4 comments:

  1. I will be glad to try and remind you! Because you love God! And you are not ashamed of that, you rejoice in that! You know of a place called heaven that you wish for people to go to, and you wish that with a genuine heart! But you also know that there is a hell, and you have a fear for those who go there. You know that teens are hurting and that you CAN make a difference!! You have inspired me, and I know that I am not the first nor the last that you will touch! You are part of the reason I have started witnessing more!! Keep at it, God wants to use you in a special way. So don't let Satan get you down.

    If nothing else, you have God, and me, and every true Christian, cheering you on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John you did an incredible job at reminding me! :) you hit the mark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that God could use me that way. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. and you too :)

    I put your comment in with what I was talking about at the CM meeting :) (We talked about Moses and Sharing Our Faith.) It went great!!!

    ReplyDelete