Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wow, God.

This weekend has really made this Jesus loving teenager speechless... (:

This picture is something that I just absolutely love... Just look at it. It's gorgeous.


So, I'll admit, Kansas City may not have the most glorious sun set in human standards.. But each and every sun set is God made. and that makes it glorious. This picture was taken last weekend after Junior Bible Quiz at the church... What amazes me, and has been amazing for me, is that the same God who made that sun set, and places the stars in the night sky, loves me and cares for me. He's left me speechless. His greatness. His holiness. His perfection. His mercy. His crazy love for me and for everyone... agh! I'm just speechless. <3 It's just crazy. And this is awkward, but I don't care! It's pretty awesome. I embrace it... and you should too.

But to get to the point, this weekend, God showed me that I was placing certain things about Him into a box... so He'd fit my standards or whatever. I'm glad He showed me that.. Because it made me think things like: "Who am I that God would care about me?" , "Who am I to tell the Creator of the Universe what, how and when to do things?" and "I don't deserve His love, mercy, grace, forgiveness... I deserve Hell. I deserve His justness against all the wrong that I've done.. but wow. I've placed my faith in Him to save me from Hell, and by placing my faith in Him, life with Jesus starts now and lasts forever. and for some reason, He's letting me share this amazing truth with others."

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ranting, but this is the only thing I'd want to ever rant about... The only thing worth talking about... God.

This song that I'm about to post is what really got me to thinking and being amazed by God... (:



Excuse my ranting on, but I hope you got something out of reading it. (:


- Katelyn.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Sis. That spoke right to me. I don't know why exactly but it did. Thanks.

    Love your lil sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's soo cool!! I'm glad it did (:
    You're welcome!! ♥

    ReplyDelete