Friday, June 11, 2010

God Gave Me You



I love this song sooo much! I'm only a teenager, but I'm all about doing hard things for the glory of God. I've never had a boyfriend because I want him, whoever he may be, to be completly passionate about God like I am. I don't wanna get played, I want a real and honest love relationship with the guy that I marry someday. So, if it's not to much to ask for, can you other Christians out there, who believe in the power of prayer, will you please pray for me and whoever my future husband will be? thankyou so much. !!

2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel about being "played" by a guy. I actually met a guy this past week that tries to do that with girls. So, yes I will pray for you. Because some guys have no respect for girls. Hey, you should look up Rev. Johnnie Moore with Liberty University. Such a great pastor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really appreciate the prayers. <3


    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete