Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17th, 2009

This day, a year ago, I never thought I'd be a writer... and if you told me i would end up writing, I would have looked at like you were on some type of drug or something. But all in all, June 17th, was just another day... until that night after the youth service (the only reason why i write, and the only good thing i've ever gotten out of the youth service... :/ ) and someone had put the song "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns on, and I guess I really need that reminder that I'm God's... and that my identity comes from Him alone.

So, not even after the fist verse was over, I was already crying... and I don't know why, but I just knew I had to write about it... I thought, at the time, that that would be the only thing I'd write about and that I'd move on and find something I'm good at... and I've found it, and it's writing. Likewise. I don't know what it is, but music and life experiances inspire what I write about... ohh and can't forget that someone who played a very very important part in all of this, and that's God.

I didn't start writing because I wanted to, if anything, writing was something I didn't like to much.... and would have much rather done something else other than be a writer... but God disagreed with that, and look what He did!!

I thought writers were those weird people who have no life and nothing else better to do... well, if that's the label I'm given, then so be it. I have a life, and there's nothing else that I'd rather do... so simply put, God is completely undeniably absolutely incredible!! and He gets the credit, not me. Don't thank me, thank Him... He's the reason that I'm a writer, and He's at the center of all that I write about. So, don't thank me, I don't want the credit... give the credit where credit belongs... and right now, it belongs 100% to God.

Ohh, did I mention that God is completely undeniably absolutely incredible?!

and my friends and family say I should write a book... why do I have a feeling their right and that i'll end up putting one together? and they all say they want an autographed copy!! I shall charge them for it (:

and the last thing I have to say is; God is absolutely incredible and I love Him.




"Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." - Psalm 115:1

No comments:

Post a Comment