Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thank You!!

I was thinking and for the first time in 16 years, on Father's Day, I'm in a really good mood! I feel like I need to say a huge "THANK YOU!!" to a crap load of people. Alot of those people were at Dare 2 Share in Lincoln. and the first person i'm tagging in this is Greg. (Greg, you better read this!! please?! and let me know?) (:

:: God :: Is there anything I can do or say that would suffice with the small list of words that I know that would ever say "thank you" ? I don't think so, and maybe the best way to answer that question, is with my life and choosing to surrender everything to You. To know You is to love You. I ♥ You! I love you for loving the sinner that I am and for using me, a shy teenage girl in kansas city for Your glory. I don't know what to say, I love it!! ♥ :] and I sure don't deserve anything You've done for me, and I don't deserve Your love, but You sent Your son to die for me, and You've rocked my world and You're still doing it. ♥

:: Greg :: I know I don't remember hardely anything from that weekend, but I do remember Saturday night... still don't know what you said... but it was an emotional weekend for me, and it sucked big time... i just hate drama. I love those people who added me, although I haven't talked to all of them, I still love them. Going up to the stage, wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but those people, who added me are unbelievably amazing and they all played a huge part in being there for me when my world crashed before my own eyes.... I just wish we'd all live closer!! They don't know how many times I've needed a hug, but they will still there talking to me♥

:: Britney :: thanks for having the guts while Greg was on stage talking to actually come back there and pray for me, that was sweet. I wasn't expecting that at all, but you made a impact on me. ♥thank you!!

:: Brooke :: andd a super special thank you to Brooke! (: For texting me that one night when well, I felt like crap.. (you know what i'm talking about, and if you forgot, text me, and i'll remind you! lol.) P.S You better come to World's Of Fun July 17th (: I owe you a hug chicka. !! ♥ love ya!

:: Jon :: andd another super special thank you to Jon. ! For being awesome, and for making me smile no matter how crappy I felt... You were the one offering the encouragement that I needed. and you kept reminding me over and over again that I'm loved and amazing and a talented person. And at times, I may get annoyed, which hasn't happened yet, and you seem like you'd put up with me and my crap... but I really do appreciate those nights that you'd stay up late to talk to me and make sure i don't go to bed sad. (: I owe you a hug too, dude!! (:

:: Brianna :: You are an incredible young lady, and I know you've talked to me too, maybe not through the entire time that I faced with so much crap to handle, but you played a small part, but had a huge impact that made all the difference!! ♥ love ya chicka!

:: Christina :: You live like how far away from me?! We need to hang out soon!! Got that?! haha. I know you've talked to me too during that time I felt like crap, and you're always a joy to talk to. and you're loved dearly. ♥ love ya!

:: Erica :: You are random, to say the least. I love talking with you, andd if i'm right, you were there for me too. Played a small part, but had a huge impact. ♥ love ya!


and there's another "THANK YOU!!" for the other people who weren't (or where, but I knew you already) at Dare 2 Share, but played a part in making a huge impact in my life.

:: Katie S. :: For once, I don't know what to say about this girl!! haha. She's amazing, she's loved dearly, she's my 'sister' that got lost in another state!! She was there for me too, and that makes me appreciate her even more!

------- well, I stayed up late just to write this, I'll add to it later. ♥------- is anyone going to write a thank you note in their notes section? (: ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment