Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just a rant...(: enjoyy it.


If there's anything I can say, and mean it with all that I am, I'd say that I'm thankful for everything that has happened in my life during my Sophmore year of high school. You can bet I sure hated going through it, but getting "over" it and moving on, is the better half of it all. And honestly, I learned three huge things that I would not have learned any other way...

1. To be a legit friend and not hold back the truth.
2. At the end of the day, God still remains UNmoved by everything that happens.
3. To love without judging.

Those three things may or may not mean anything to you... but I think learning them will help me get through these last two years that I have left of high school... and you can bet I'm thankful. And there's one thing I know for sure, "God works for the good of those who love Him who have been called acording to His purpose." - Romans 8:28

I've been thinking that I'm glad I go to the school I go to, because, to be honest, if we still lived in Kansas, I'm convinced that no campus ministry would ever get started... let alone if it did, it would probably die out mid school year. And those people have "known" me since kindergarden, so I'd be even more freaked out and wouldn't reach out like I should. And I didn't really know anyone anyways... that's another thing, too.

But that's not something I need to be focused on. My focus is on Jesus.

Buttt, after I can get the CM started, I should have more writings or whatever about sharing Jesus with the students on our campus... maybe I'll have videos too(:



No comments:

Post a Comment