Friday, July 16, 2010

Rant #2 ... Enjoy!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I start my junior year of high school in exactly one month from today... I'm excited/nervous. I'm excited and nervous because I'm going to start a campus ministry, and I'm nervous because I'm leading it and I tend to be pretty shy. I guess it's a good thing that none of these people ......have "known" me since kindergarden. Nervous or not, I've got to do what Jesus said... it's not a suggestion. This summer has been intense, with a ton of ups and downs that I loved/hated... but I do know one things for sure, "God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28) and "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." (Phil. 4:13). but, I don't care that I'm shy, I'm ready and willing to do this. Call me UNcool, but I am UNashamed♥ ohh and please pray for my peers to be xposed to truth of Jesus.



I don't have everything fully prepared yet, but I'll get what I can ready, and let God do what He plans on doing in the hearts and lives of the other teenagers. I don't know what's going to happen, but I know whatever happens, it's going to be amazing, and I really am convinced that God will most definitly make Himself known in whatever way He chooses to! Pray that His truth will be spoken in love and that none of us give up or give in when things get rough. and pray that our peers will be xposed to the truth of Jesus.




"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," - Matthew 28:19

"Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child." But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD. Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth." Jeremiah 1:6-9


- Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment