Friday, July 2, 2010

Ready Now.:♥:.

The first time I heard this song, I cried. It was great[:

Are you ready to give God your everything and let Him use you? It's well worth everything.:♥:.

"So take my heart and make it new and make it true and make it like You Take my hands I lift them high they're yours not mine Do what You will"

This song reminds of something very important. It's a commitment that I made before my Sophmore year of High School started.... and I'm really glad I made it and that I've tried to stay true to it. That commitment is to love the other teenagers at my high school with the love of Jesus. I'll be a Junior when school starts up again, and I'll be starting a campus ministry. Pray for us please. I'll keep this updated when school starts back up again and the CM is started.


Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children 2and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. - Ephesians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment